Department tasks27.04.2022 2022-04-27 14:56
1. Implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the National Training Program, decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the “Oliy Majlis” and the Cabinet of Ministers in the field of education and upbringing of the younger generation.
2. Studying regulatory documents of higher education: Classifier of directions and specialties of higher education, Qualification requirements for bachelors of higher education, State educational standard and requirements for the content of the minimum required level of knowledge for obtaining a master’s degree in a specialty.
3. Unification of educational and professional programs of higher education, the implementation of organizational and methodological support for mobility and membership.
4. Development of the foundations for the formation of curriculum and scientific programs, taking into account the needs of personnel.
6. Implementation of the priorities of scientific, technical and socio-economic development of the country.
5. Application of foreign experience in the organization of the educational process.
7. Development of measures for the widespread use of modern information and computer technologies.
8. Recruitment of teachers with hourly pay, control of their workload.
9. Implementation of activities related to educational and methodological work at the institute, monitoring the implementation of the requirements of the new regulations on the department, dean’s office and faculties of the new curriculum and higher medical education.
10. Control over the implementation by the department and deans of the schedule of the educational process and industrial practice.
11. Organize the final schedule of the educational process in all disciplines in accordance with the curriculum. To study and take into account the proposals and wishes of the department and deans in this regard.
12. Control over the educational process in the rating system for assessing students’ knowledge.
13. Organization of work on the improvement and revision of educational programs, control over their implementation.
14. Scheduling classes for the semester and academic year.
15. Control over the correctness and timeliness of the educational process by the staff and students of the department.
16. Instructing teachers on the methodological work of the department.
17. Providing the departments with the necessary programs and methodological developments.
18. Organization and control of the implementation of “New pedagogical technologies” and “Interactive techniques” in the educational process.
19. Checking the readiness of departments to accept the final attestation, participation in the organization of state attestations.
20. The Academic Council of the Institute, the Rector’s Council, the Central Methodological Commission to raise issues related to educational work, and prepare a draft decision, monitor their implementation.
21. Control over work in the educational department, dean’s office and departments.
22. Conducting the results of the reports of the dean’s office and departments for the academic year.
23. Preparation of a certificate on behalf of the rector of the institute and the vice-rector for academic affairs.
24. Determination of the number of teaching hours in subjects in accordance with the curriculum and monitoring its implementation.