The sector of organizing and conducting final control(4-sector)11.11.2023 2023-11-16 11:59
The sector of organizing and conducting final control(4-sector)
Staff of the sector
The sector of organizing and conducting final control
- Organization of final control (development of schedules).
- Timely formation and implementation of measures to preparation, organization and coordination of certification.
- Responsible for providing methodological and technical assistance to the university teaching staff and other interested parties in organizing and conducting control of students’ knowledge.
- Organization of winter and summer semesters.
- Development of control charts after completion of cycles.
- Preparation of acts necessary for final control.
- Formation and preparation of summary reports (statements) on results of final tests.
- Monitor the timely receipt of statements after completing items.
- Receives test questions from departments in subject areas and monitors the creation of a bank of test questions (test, oral or written questions, practical skills), approved by the vice-rector for academic affairs.