Department of commercialization of scientific and innovative developments27.09.2021 2024-02-12 10:31
Department of commercialization of scientific and innovative developments
Staff of the department
History of the department
Those who worked as the head of the Department of commercialization of scientific innovations at the Bukhara State Medical Institute:
In 2018-2021 – I.I.Ismailov
In 2021-2022 – U.K.Abdullaeva
2022 y-Amonov son of Muhammad Komil
From 2023 to now, Sherov Sherzod Abdurasulovich was appointed head of the Department of commercialization of scientific innovation development.
About the Department
Organization of the Department of commercialization of scientific innovations: In order to ensure the implementation of Paragraphs 1 and 3 of the PQ-3698 decree of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 7, 2018 “on additional measures to improve mechanisms for introducing innovations into sectors and sectors of the economy” and the implementation of Order No. 594 of the Minister of higher and secondary special education of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 5, 2018 the section Charter for commercialization is approved.
Purpose and functions of the department, functions
- organization and coordination of research work;
- Organization of a competition of scientific research and innovative projects funded by the funds of the Innovation Fund;
- material and technical support of scientific laboratories (purchase of scientific and laboratory equipment, cost materials and kits);
- development of a list of products and services, including intellectual property objects, created within the framework of innovative activities of the University, which are also formalized abroad on the basis of copyright (patent) ;
- selection of researchers and students in conducting scientific research and experiments for the implementation of innovative projects, conducting short-term (up to 1 month) scientific internships in prestigious scientific and production organizations for mastering the methodology of working on special equipment, including abroad;
- attracting proceeds from the commercialization of innovative products, including foreign investment, granular and charitable funds;
- managing them by transferring innovative fund funds to a bank deposit;
- boorish conducting systematic monitoring for the targeted use of funds.
Organization of introduction and commercialization of scientific developments created by University scientists into economic sectors of the industry;
- ensuring that it performs research work on the basis of out-of-budget grants and economic contracts;
- sale of scientific and technical products to customers (consumers), created on the basis of the results of studies;