Institute Statute20.09.2021 2022-03-15 9:14
Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino is a state higher educational institution, engaged in educational activities for the implementation of basic and supplementary education programs of higher education
1. Bukhara State Medical Institute was founded in accordance with the Resolution of the USSR Council of Ministers on August 24, 1990, No. 850. The institute was renamed “Abu Ali ibn Sino” according to the decision of the Council of People’s Deputies of Bukhara Region dated August 19, 1991, number 21/3.
It is part of the organizational structure of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino is a state higher educational institution, engaged in educational activities for the implementation of basic and supplementary education programs of higher education, as well as carries out teaching-pedagogical, scientific-methodological and other activities in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan educational services.
3. The Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education”, the National Program for Personnel Training, decisions of the Oliy Majlis, Decrees and Resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, and normative-legal acts of the Ministry of Healthcare and the Ministry of Health, as well as the present Charter.
4. Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino is a legal entity. It has a special property in Operative Management and is responsible for its property in accordance with its obligations, may acquire property on its own behalf, exercise its property and non-property rights, assume responsibility.
5. Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino has an independent balance, bank accounts and other foreign currency accounts, the emblem of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and its seal, stamps and other requisites.
6. Requisites of Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino:
Bukhara State Medical Institute Location:
Bukhara city, Street Navoi 1;
Tel: 0-365-223-17-53, fax: 0-365-223-00-50
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Billing account number: 100010860064017094100054001
Non-budget account number: 400910860064017950100054001
Private Savings Account Number: 400110860064017950100054001; INN: 200118
The official name of the Abu Ali ibn Sino Bukhara State Medical Institute is:
In the Uzbek language: Абу Али ибн Сино номидаги Бухоро давлат тиббиёт
In the Russian language: Бухарский государственный медицинский институт имени Абу Али ибн Сино
English: Bukhara State Medical Institute after Abu Ali ibn Sino
Short name: BukhSMI;
The main tasks of Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino are as follows:
a) satisfaction of the individual ‘s needs for intellectual, cultural and spiritual – moral development by obtaining higher education and postgraduate education;
b) training a well-educated and loyal individual, a citizen of an independent state, a self-sacrificing nation, a responsibility to the people, society and the family, respecting national and universal values, enriching and strengthening the traditions of the people, honest and decent work for the future of our country forming;
c) development of science through the research and creative work of scientific and pedagogical staff and students, and the use of the results obtained in the learning process;
d) training, retraining and advanced training of highly qualified specialists and scientific and pedagogical personnel in relevant sectors of the economy;
e) the preservation and enrichment of the ethical, cultural and scientific value of society;
f) dissemination of knowledge among the population, raising its spiritual, educational and cultural level.
g) to engage in paid-for-profit activities permitted by law in order to form an off-budget fund of the Institute.
A student of the Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino, who is enrolled by the rector of the Bukhara State Medical Institute, is a student of Bukhara State Medical Institute. Students are given a student certificate and rating book.
Students are chosen according to applications from individuals of general secondary, special and professional education in Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino, the State Commission for admission to educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the order and rules of admission to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan is based on the results of the test scores, according to the rating system.
Admission to higher education institutions is based on equality of rights for all (both grants and contractual), on the basis of single acceptance rules and on the basis of single choice, ensuring the right of first-degree applicants to receive state grants who have the highest scores on test scores. All other applicants are eligible to apply for a contract-based quota based on their rating score. Under the current law, it is guaranteed to be admitted without a test probe on a specific basis.
8. Students of Bukhara State Medical Institute have the following rights:
h) obtaining knowledge appropriate to science, technology, and modern technology;
i) free use of the literature, periodicals, electronic educational facilities available at the Institute’s information resource center;
j) receive free tips and instructions;
k) the use of auditoriums in the manner provided for by the educational process;
l) to submit their suggestions and critical comments on the effectiveness of the educational process and the quality of education to the leadership of the educational institution, the internal control and monitoring department, the department for control over the quality of education, the deanery and the department management, and to request their consideration;
m) participation in mass events held at institute and faculties;
n) participate in scientific research and scientific conferences, publish and report on their results;
o) To join and participate in public associations operating in the institute legally.
The student has the right to receive high-quality and higher education and to exercise other rights that are not contrary to the legislation necessary for the qualification of a qualified specialist.
The student must not abuse his or her rights and use them for purposes contrary to the interests of others.
9. Students studying in the form of division of state grants and payment-contractual training are provided with stipends and stipends are stipulated by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Students are eligible to apply for state stipend of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and state scholarships named after Ibn Sino, as well as scholarships awarded to legal entities and individuals.
10. In the period of military service, health improvement, pregnancy and childbirth, as well as maternity leave, a student may be granted academic leave on the basis of the approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
11. In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the day-to-day students are allowed to postpone the term of military service at the institute.
12. Students of a higher education institution who are in need of a student residence will be provided with accommodation in accordance with the sanitary norms and rules of the higher educational institution. Student housing is defined by the higher education institution, taking into account payments for public utility services. If there are students in need of accommodation, the use of higher education facilities for other purposes outside the student dormitory (lease, other contracts) is not permitted.
Students who are studying in the form of separation from the production are permitted to work in the higher educational institution, as well as in other places, in their leisure time.
13. The student who has been dismissed by Bukhara State Medical Institute has the right to restudy on the basis of the procedure and rules of the transfer, restoration and dismissal of students.
Students from Bukhara State Medical Institute are enrolled in other higher education institutions in accordance with the established procedure, rules and regulations.
It is not possible to move students from Bukhara State Medical Institute to study at branches of the non-state higher education institutions and other higher education institutions (centers, divisions, educational advisory posts, etc.), which are not licensed to conduct educational activities on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The order and rules for moving students from one higher educational institution to another, transfer and retirement are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
14. Students of Bukhara State Medical Institute should have the knowledge provided by the curriculum of higher education, perform all types of assignments within the prescribed time and comply with the Charter of Bukhara State Medical Institute, internal rules and rules of student residence.
It is forbidden to involve students at work, not related to the learning process, at the time of their education, except as provided in the decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
15. In the event of breach of the obligations under this Charter and the internal regulations of the higher education institution, disciplinary punishment shall be imposed on the student: disqualified.
The student may be denied access to a higher education institution if:
a) at his discretion;
b) the transfer of study to another educational institution;
c) due to health reasons (based on medical certificate reference);
d) for academic failure (debt);
d) for violating the academic discipline and the internal procedures of the higher education institution;
e) for a period of more than 74 hours without exemption from courses during one semester;
j) due to the lack of timely payment for training (for those who are paying for the contract);
h) due to imprisonment or restricted liberty by the court;
i) as a result of death.
For students who are members of a trade union, at the initiative of the administration of the higher education institution, they are excluded from the study, provided that the student’s trade union is established. The student may also agree with the primary organization of youth committee “Yoshlar Ittifoqi”, subject to paragraph 14 (d) of these Rules.
A disciplinary punishment may be protested against the lawfulness and fairness of the penalties imposed on him in the manner prescribed by law.
Information about the disciplinary action against the student is stored in his personal collection folder.
Disciplinary punishments shall be applied not later than six months after a month when the act has been committed and the act committed without taking into account the time of sickness or vacation. Students can not be dismissed from the students during illness, during holidays with academic holiday or pregnancy and childbirth.
When the illness is over, the student (or his / her parents) will be informed of the application and related documentation, usually at least one week later, to the higher education institution.
Those who are studying at Bukhara State Medical Institute and Tashkent State Medical Academy (center, faculty) are the listeners. The status of the trainees is equated with the status of a student in a tertiary level in the field of educational services, in the form of appropriate education.
The procedure for training and retraining of personnel, conditions and rights of the trainees are defined by the relevant provisions in accordance with the legislation.
17. Senior Research Fellow and Independent Researchers:
Independent researchers from the Bukhara State Medical Institute are those who carry out scientific research in a particular area and prepare a dissertation for the relevant academic degree.
8. In the institute as a post-diploma educational institution, the senior scientific researcher and the independent researchers institute prepares scientific pedagogical cadres on topical directions of medicine. Those who are admitted to this institute must have a bachelor’s degree, a master’s and a candidate of science degree. This institution is responsible for the execution, registration and protection of doctoral dissertations.
Senior researchers and independent researchers of the institute are trained according to the orders, decrees and instructions of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, Science and Technology Development Coordination Committee and the Higher Attestation Commission. Senior researchers and independent researchers are subject to state quotas according to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan №365 of December 28, 2012, in accordance with the available scientific potential in accordance with the available scientific potential.
Senior researchers will be admitted to the Master’s degree program for a term of 3 years, and independent researchers will be engaged in scientific researches.
19. In Bukhara State Medical Institute there are professors, teachers, engineers, technicians, administrative – economic, production, educational assistants and other employees. Professors – teachers include the head of the department, professor, associate professor, senior teacher, teacher, assistant and teacher-trainee.
20. The occupation of professorial-teaching staff is carried out on a competitive basis in accordance with the Provision “On the order of recruitment of teachers to higher educational institutions” approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 16, 2006 № 20.
According to the decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 9, 1992 F-137, the vice-rector of the higher educational institution is appointed by the Minister of Health upon the recommendation of the rector upon coordination with the Office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Dean of the faculty is appointed by the order of the rector of the educational institution in coordination with the Ministry of Health.
21. The staff and researchers of Bukhara State Medical Institute have the following rights:
a) to be elected to the Higher Education Council and Faculty Councils;
b) to participate in the discussion of matters relating to the activities of higher education institutions;
c) the use of the information and resource center of the higher education institution, the educational and scientific units, as well as the services of social, medical and other departments in accordance with the collective agreement;
d) the selection of methods and means of teaching, the implementation of scientific research that provides the highest quality of the educational and scientific process;
e) Apply to the laws and regulations of the higher education institution administration in the manner prescribed by law;
f) to participate in competitions, to hold office in the manner prescribed by law;
g) Working on the department, other than faculties, departments, organizations (in coordination with the principal place of work);
h) to get acquainted and share ideas with foreign colleagues on scientific and educational literature;
i) preparation of high quality textbooks and manuals; j) perfection of practical experience of theoretical knowledge, methods of scientific research, pedagogical skills; k) guidance of students to scientific research; l) Participation in grants, scientific projects, economic contracts; m) the enjoyment of other rights established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning education.
22. The responsibilities of the staff and academic staff of the Bukhara State Medical Institute are as follows:
a) strict adherence to the rules of the education law, labor and technology discipline, the Charter of the institution, the internal labor regulations;
b) to be honest with the staff, students and other people who communicate in the workplace;
Implementing the legal instructions of the employer, timely and qualitative performance of educational-methodological, scientific and spiritual-enlightenment work on the basis of a personal plan approved by the employer, in particular:
c) working on educational materials, implementing educational-methodical, scientific-educational and organizational work on the basis of individual plans and participation in spiritual and educational work;
d) writing textbooks, manuals, educational abbreviations, scientific articles, monographs
e) Conducting educational work, engaging in spiritual and enlightenment work with students: direct participation in activities outside the classroom;
f) participation in the scientific topics of the department approved by the Academic Council;
g) regular improvement of own qualifications;
i) Compliance with occupational safety and health regulations;
j) conservation and rational use of the property of an enterprise;
k) compensation for actual material damage to the employer directly;
l) participating in community-based public affairs;
m) ensuring the effectiveness of the pedagogical and scientific process;
n) education in the conditions of modern civilization and democracy
o) the formation of high professional training and ability to work in the chosen direction (s) of the recipients;
p) improving literacy of foreign languages and information technologies;
q) formation of independent thinking, initiative, creative abilities of trainees; – Participation in the “Teacher-apprentice” system, carrying out scientific, spiritual and educational work with the students attached to it;
r) being an example of his / her morals, culture, spiritual level;
s) adhere to the dress code;
t) to be aware of the ongoing reforms and innovations in the country;
u) active participation in the cultural, spiritual and educational activities organized by the department, faculty, department;
v) enriching the science program he / she is learning on the basis of regular science and technology achievements;
w) high level of study;
x) find new sources of science and introduce students to them;
y) development of the working curriculum, the calendar – thematic plan and the schedule of the self – study (s), which they are studying before the beginning of each school year, and approval at the department session;
z) timely conduct of rating events;
aa) impartial assessment of students’ knowledge;
bb) application of new pedagogical technologies in the lesson;
cc) increase scientific capacity and pedagogical skills;
dd) guide students to research;
ee) Take an active part in the ongoing reforms in the higher education system.
23. Foreign trips of the teaching staff is directed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on 13.04.05. 81 on the basis of the temporary instruction “On the order of traveling from the higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan” approved by the order № 81.
24. The staff of Bukhara State Medical Institute provides a minimum of one-year professional training.
25. The rights and responsibilities of administrative and economic, engineering, technical, educational and support staff of the Bukhara State Medical Institute are determined by the internal procedures and job descriptions of the higher educational institution.
26. Bukhara State Medical Institute carries out the following programs of basic education programs, higher and postgraduate education, additional education (retraining and advanced training):
1) Postgraduate education (Bachelor’s and Master’s) (clinical internship):
a) day-to-day training: 5720100-medical work, 5720600-nurse work, 5140900-medical pedagogy (professional education), 5510400-dentistry, 5510200-pediatrics
b) Master’s on specialties
v) clinical internships
27. Bukhara State Medical Institute carries out basic education programs at the following stages: bachelor, master’s degree, clinical internship.
Bachelor is a basic higher education with a basic and practical knowledge in the direction of education, with a period of 6 year study.
Graduates who have completed the undergraduate program are awarded a Bachelor’s degree in the field of education and are awarded a state diploma.
Master’s degree is a higher education that provides basic and practical knowledge on a certain specialty, with a minimum undergraduate study period of 2 years.
Graduates of the master program are awarded a Master’s degree on a particular specialty prepared by the state certification and are issued a state diploma.
At Bukhara State Medical Institute there are specialists in narrow specialties in clinical residency. Postgraduate education in the clinical internship is included into the education system. Training of specialists in clinical residency at Bukhara State Medical Institute is carried out on the basis of the “Regulations on Clinical Internship” approved by Appendix 2 to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers № 319 of 18 December 2009. Training of doctors in clinical residency is carried out in accordance with the curriculum of each specialty, based on the nomenclature of medical specialties approved by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The clinical internship at the Bukhara State Medical Institute includes Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Children’s anesthesiology and reanimatology, Children’s gynecology, Children’s neurology, Children’s therapeutic stomatology, Pediatric surgery, Children’s infectious diseases, Hematology, Dermatovenereology, Internal Medicine (Therapy), Cardiology, Occupational Diseases, Laboratory Medicine, Neurology, Neurology, Neonatology, Otorhinolaryngology , Ophthalmology, Pathological Anatomy, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, Forensic Medicine, they are trained in Therapeutic Dentistry, Medical Psychology, Medical Radiology, Traumatology and Orthopedics, General Oncology, General Surgery, Urology, Phthisiology, Dentistry, Endocrinology, Epidemiology, Infectious Diseases.
The bachelor and master degree diploma gives you the opportunity to continue your studies in the next stages of your education in accordance with the chosen direction and specialty.
28. Bukhara State Medical Institute organizes the educational process, curriculum and syllabus programs developed and approved by a basic higher education institution, schedule of the annual calendar and schedule of studies approved by the rector of the higher educational institution (pro-rector on academic affairs) .
By establishing the educational process through the selection of forms, methods and tools, higher education institute students should be provided with the necessary conditions for mastering the basic vocational education programs of higher education.
The unity of the educational process is ensured by the state educational standards. The Vice-Rector for spiritual and moral education is responsible for coordinating the activities of the departments of socio-economic and humanitarian sciences, spiritual-enlightenment and sports, students and other public organizations of the higher educational institution.
29. Bukhara State Medical Institute has the following main types of training: lecture, consultation, seminar, practical training, clinical training, laboratory work, supervision, colloquium, independent work, practice, final state attestation and master’s thesis.
A 45-minute academic time is set for all types of classroom occupations. A break between training sessions will take at least 5 minutes.
Education and training languages are available in Uzbek and Russian languages.
30. Training of specialists in Bukhara State Medical Institute is carried out separately from production.
The state educational standard used by the state agency “Uzstandart” is developed in accordance with the established procedure for all forms of education within the framework of the main vocational training program of higher education.
31. The curriculum is divided into two semesters at the Bukhara State Medical Institute and each of them is administered as a rating control.
Transferring the students from the course to the course is carried out by order of the rector on the recommendation of the dean of the faculty.
The Regulation on the rating system for the control and assessment of students’ knowledge of higher education is approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education and is registered by the Ministry of Justice. The final certification of graduates, based on the “Final State Certification of Graduates of Higher Education Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
32. Bukhara State Medical Institute carries out scientific-methodical work aimed at improving the quality of training of specialists through advanced pedagogical and information technologies, individualization of education and independent learning tools, moodle system and distance learning.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute includes:
a) Treatment and Pediatrics, Medical Pedagogy and High Nursing, Dentistry, Social Sciences; Public Health, Health Management, General Hygiene, FM and FMTX; Medical Informatics and Biophysics; Medical and Biological Chemistry; Anatomy and clinical anatomy; Microbiology, virology, immunology; Pharmacology, normal and pathological physiology; Languages, Pedagogy and Psychology; People’s Medicine, Occupational Diseases, Physical Culture and Sports, VN and DJ; Otorhinolaryngology, dentistry and ophthalmology; Faculties and Hospital Surgery, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Urology; Traumatology, orthopedics, neurosurgery and general surgery; Surgical Diseases, Pediatric Surgery, Oncology, Light Disease and Therapy; Infectious diseases, epidemiology and skin and venereal diseases; Neurology and Medical Genetics, Psychiatry and Medical Psychology; Obstetrics and gynecology; Faculties and Hospital Therapy, Hematology and Endocrinology; Propedeutics of internal diseases, clinical pharmacology and higher nursing; Histology, Medical Biology; Pathological anatomy and forensic medicine; Pediatric Diseases and Neonatology, Internal Diseases, Therapeutic Dentistry, Surgical Dentistry, Orthopedic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry.
b) Department of Internal Control and Monitoring, Department of Education Quality Control, Personnel Department, Educational Methodical Division, Academic Sector, Accounting, I-II Department, Office and Archive, Marketing Department, Financial Planning Section, Information Resource Center, Spirituality, Department of Information and Communication Technologies, Department of Information and Communication Technologies, International Relations Departments.
c) An academic lyceum has been opened at the Bukhara State Medical Institute. Their brief description:
Bukhara city, No 1 academic lyceum, Gijduvan, 2nd academic lyceum, professional colleges, Bukhara medical college, Karakul medical college, Gijduvon medical college, Afshona medical college, Navoi Medical College, Zarafshan Medical College, Khatirchi Medical College
34. Management of the Bukhara State Medical Institute is carried out on the principle of harmonization of public administration through the Supervisory board of the individual management and higher education institution, the Board of Trustees in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Statute.
35. Direct supervision of the Bukhara State Medical Institute is carried out by the rector appointed by the order established by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 9, 1992, No. 137-d.
The Rector is fully responsible for the activities of the higher education institution, as well as the internal regulations of the higher education institution, the Regulations on Higher Education and the obligations set out in the present Charter.
The Rector works on behalf of the higher education institution in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, participates in all agencies, establishments and enterprises as its representative, responsible for the property of the higher educational institution, concludes contracts, gives power of attorney, opens accounts of higher educational institutions in banking institutions, provides instruction for use in the set order.
Within the competence of the rector of higher education institution:
a) issuing orders mandatory for all employees, students and other trainees;
b) appoint and dismiss the deans and chief accountant of the faculty in consultation with the subordinate ministry (agency);
c) recommends candidates for the position of vice-rectors of higher education institutions and defines the responsibilities and of vice-rectors, deans;
d) employs and dismisses employees of higher education institutions as well as scientific and pedagogical staff in accordance with the labor legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers;
e) defines the functions of scientific research, experimental and other organizations and subdivisions incorporated into higher education institutions and approves their statutes;
(f) Establish monthly subsidies and additions to the salaries of employees of higher education institutions as well as senior staff;
g) approve the internal regulations in consultation with the trade union committee or other competent authority of the higher education institution;
h) abolish higher education institutions’ orders issued in violation of applicable laws or regulations of the Ministry;
i) Provide the salaries and the amount of higher education institutions in accordance with Standard State Units;
j) the rector has the right to delegate additional instructions for the administration of the institute to carry out other functions authorized by the legislation.
k) upon the recommendation of the Council of Higher Education, approves the decision to open or close faculties, chairs in accordance with the relevant legal acts.
l) Depending on the requirements of the “Regulation on the Department of Higher Education Institutions” chairs are formed or abolished on the recommendation of the Council of Higher Education.
The rector of the higher education institution is not permitted to work in a double occupation (except for scientific and scientific-methodical guidance) in the paid higher education institution and beyond. The rector can not perform his functions on a double.
36. In accordance with the “Higher Education Charter”, the Council is to be established in Bukhara State Medical Institute to review the main issues of the higher education institution’s activity.
The Council consists of the rector and Chairman of the Council, Vice Presidents, Deans of Faculties and Heads of Chairs Preparation of Specialists, as well as representatives of the Council of Trade Unions and Students of Higher Educational Institutions. Other members of the Council shall be elected by secret ballot at the general meeting (conference). The number of professors and teachers elected to the Academic Council is determined by the rector’s order.
The powers of the Council, the procedure for its selection and operation are determined by the “Regulation on the Academic Council of the Higher Education Institution” approved by the competent public authority for education management.
37. The Bukhara State Medical Institute is a public body for the management of higher education institutions, which includes representatives of ministries, local authorities, business circles, public organizations, foundations and guardians and other educational institutions.
The composition, powers, forming structure and activities of the Board of Trustees are defined by the “Regulation on Trusteeship Councils”.
In Bukhara State Medical Institute there are trade unions and other public organizations. The protection of students and staff interests is exercised by health workers and their elected bodies in higher education institutions. The rights of students and staff competencies and the responsibilities of higher education institutions are as follows:
a) preliminary agreement with the Council of Trade Unions before making decisions on socio-economic issues are not included in the collective bargaining agreement;
b) Provide information on matters relating to socio-economic development where required by the trade union committee;
c) take steps to ensure that all staff members are familiar with the content of the collective bargaining agreement;
According to existing regulations, Bukhara State Medical Institute can be established scientific and voluntary societies, scientific-methodological, scientific-technical councils and commissions, council of young scientists and others.
The Rector and the Council in their work oversee the recommendations of public organizations in higher education institutions and take them into account in their work.
39. Faculties of Bukhara State Medical Institute are coordinated by the dean appointed by the rector in consultation with the Ministry of Health. Dean of the faculty carries out his / her activity on the “Regulations on the faculty of higher education institution”. In accordance with the “Regulations on the faculty of the higher education institution” the Council and the Academic Council may be established. The structure, powers, formation and operation of the faculty council are defined by the “Regulation on the Academic Council of the Faculty of Higher Education”.
The chair is headed by the candidate elected by the Council of the Higher Education Institution, on the basis of a competitive selection in accordance with the Charter approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Authority of the chairs and the order of the department are determined by the “Regulations on the chair of higher education institution”.
40. The Bukhara State Medical Institute is required by the state (founder) with the right of operative management to carry out the activity stipulated by the present Charter, in accordance with the passport of buildings, constructions, property complexes, and equipment, as well as for consumption, social, cultural and other purposes the property is attached.
Bukhara State Medical Institute is included in the list of officially-privatized objects being implemented only by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Land plots allotted to Bukhara State Medical Institute are allocated to the higher educational institution free of charge.
41. Bukhara State Medical Institute receives gifts from individuals and legal entities on the basis of money, gifts, property and other proprietary assets, intellectual and creative products, which are the result of activity of the higher educational institution, as well as income and revenues the right to own property to be disposed of.
42. Bukhara State Medical Institute has the right to lease the property and act as a renter for property. In accordance with the “Regulations on the procedure for the lease of state-owned property”, approved by the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, granting to the higher educational establishment of the attached lease of buildings, structures and their parts, equipment and vehicles, rents out fixed prices, without the right of disposal of other property.
Funds received as leasehold rentals are used to provide educational process, financial incentives for staff, and resources for off-budget development fundraising.
43. Financial support of the educational activity of the Bukhara State Medical Institute is provided by means of budgetary funds allocated for the training of specialists on the basis of state grants, means allocated for retraining of staff, as well as non-budget funds, including for students and trainees payment is made at the expense of contractual funds.
44. The main activity of the Bukhara State Medical Institute is the provision of paid services in educational and other spheres, which are not damaged. Entrepreneurship activities undertaken by a higher education institution must comply with its statutory objectives.
The higher education institution has the right to independently dispose of profits after participation in the statutory fund of economic societies and partnerships, fix the prices for paid educational services, consultations and other services, and other mandatory payments provided by law.
Paid education services in a higher education institution can not be disbursed or replaced by educational activities through budget allocations.
The Higher Education Institution shall independently resolve issues related to conclusion of contracts, obligations and other conditions not contrary to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Charter.
45. In the Bukhara State Medical Institute salaries are established in accordance with the “Provision on remuneration of labor of employees of higher educational institutions” and the uniform rate scale of labor payment. Employee salaries are paid to the higher education institution for the performance of their functional duties and the work stipulated by the labor contract. The amount of additional wages, premiums and other incentives is determined by the higher education institution in the manner and volume provided for by law within the framework of the wage fund.
The defined wages can be revised only for the purpose of their attestation.
46. Bukhara State Medical Institute distributes the rooms necessary for their activity and organizes cleaning of public institutions established at the higher educational institution.
The kitchens and other public catering facilities are located in the higher education institution and serve the students, the listeners and the staff providing with heating, lighting and water supply.
Repairs, reconstruction or reconstruction of the relevant buildings of the higher educational institution and their financial support shall be carried out in the manner prescribed by law.
Bukhara State Medical Institute in cooperation with the International Institute of Higher and Postgraduate Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan,
a) Establish direct contacts with the relevant educational institutions of foreign countries, conclude agreements on cooperation with them, and establish joint faculties in the manner prescribed by law;
b) participation in student exchanges, masters, pedagogical and research fellowships;
c) Conducting joint research, congresses, symposia and other activities;
d) implementation of fundamental, applied and scientific research, as well as experimental-design works of foreign juridical persons;
e) Participation in international programs for the upgrading of vocational education in higher and postgraduate education.
47. Bukhara State Medical Institute participates in international cooperation on educational problems in accordance with Article 33 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education”, has the right to establish direct contacts with the relevant educational institutions of foreign countries and to establish joint educational institutions with them in accordance with the legislation.
Agreements between the educational and scientific-research workers of the educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the teaching and research activities of the interstate body for the education management of foreign countries, as well as the legislation of the Bukhara State Medical Institute in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan citizens and foreign legal entities directly or indirectly.
48. Bukhara State Medical Institute has the following rights:
a) cooperation with international public and non-governmental organizations;
b) concluding agreements on cooperation with foreign partners, which can not be considered as international agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
c) organization of higher education institutions’ structural subdivisions (centers, laboratories, technical halls and other units) in the manner prescribed by law with the participation of foreign partners.
49. The Bukhara State Medical Institute has the right to engage in foreign economic activity, envisaged by the present Charter, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, aimed at the implementation of the Law “On Education” and the National Program for Training Personnel as well as the development of international relations.
The currency received from the foreign economic activity of the Bukhara State Medical Institute is used to provide its statutory earnings in accordance with the legislation.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute meets the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the following order:
a) failure to perform its duties;
b) inadequate implementation of educational programs in accordance with curricula and tables in the learning process;
c) the life and health of the trainees and staff at the university during the learning process;
d) violation of the rights and freedoms of trainees and employees of higher education institutions;
51. Bukhara State Medical Institute can be reorganized or liquidated in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the basis of the procedure established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
52. The Charter, developed by the Higher Education Institution, is approved by appropriate ministries and agencies and is registered and put into effect in accordance with established procedure.
The Charter was developed in accordance with the “Model Statute of State Higher Education Institution” approved by the Order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan # 257 as of 1 July 2010 and the current legislation.