Talented students(Bachelor)29.09.2021 2022-03-19 9:09
October 8-9 of this year, the conference “Public Health Model United Nations 2021” was held at the Bukhara State Medical Institute!
October 8-9 of this year, the conference “Public Health Model United Nations 2021” was held at the Bukhara State Medical Institute! During the two days of the conference, the participants modeled the work of the World Health Organization and tried to find solutions to a wide range of health problems. The conference was held in Uzbek, Russian and English, and was attended by about 100 students from different cities of Uzbekistan.
Committee 1. Development of innovative technologies in the field of medicine.
Committee 2. Weak primary health care systems.
Committee 3. Problems and new initiatives in the fight against breast cancer.
Committee 4. Problems and new initiatives in the fight against hypertension.
Committee 5. Development of rehabilitation measures after the COVID – 19 pandemic.
The main objectives of the conference:
To attract the attention of the younger generation to topical, universal problems in the field of healthcare;
To provide students with the opportunity to express their ideas and suggestions for solving problems in the field of healthcare and the development of medicine;
Creating a communicative environment for students from different cities of Uzbekistan to exchange theoretical knowledge and broaden their horizons;
To familiarize students with the work of the UN on the example of the World Health Organization and to study the priorities of cooperation between the member states of the organization;
The main objective of the “Public Health MUN” conference is to inspire young people, unite them and help them take initiative.
The conference was attended by representatives of about 15 universities of Uzbekistan.
In particular :
1) Tashkent Medical Academy
2) Tashkent Pediatric Institute
3) Tashkent State University of Economics
4) Uzbek State University of World Languages
5) Ferghana Institute of Public Health
6) AKFA University
7) Tashkent State Dental Institute
8) Andijan State Medical Institute
9) Termez branch of Tashkent Medical Academy
10) Urgench branch of Tashkent Medical Academy
11) Bukhara State University
12) Samarkand State Medical Institute
13) Tashkent Branch of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations
14) Tashkent State Law University
15) Military Medical Academy of the Armed Forces of Uzbekistan