Press service18.12.2021 2023-09-26 11:24
Head of the department
About the department
Chapter 1. General rules.
- The Press Secretary is an independent structural unit of the Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sina and reports directly to the rector of the Institute.
- In his activities, the Press Secretary is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Openness of State Authorities” and other laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Regulation.
Chapter 2. Main duties and functions of the Press Secretary
The main duties of the press secretary are:
- Participation in the formation and implementation of the information policy determined by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and the management of the Institute in accordance with modern requirements;
- Ensuring effective and practical interaction with the information services of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, other state and economic management bodies in the implementation of a unified state policy in the information sphere;
- objective, high-quality and prompt informing of the general public about the activities of the institute, its sectoral regulatory legal acts;
- Interaction with mass media (hereinafter referred to as mass media), formation of a circle of journalists working in constant cooperation, dissemination of information messages (press information, bulletins, etc.), organization of mass events;
- Fast placement and timely updating of information on the official website of the Institute, development of web resources on the Internet, including social and mobile networks;
- Conducting and analyzing the monitoring of the information field, preparing proposals together with experts on the types, methods and level of response to them, organizing comprehensive work on the dissemination of materials in the media, including on the Internet;
- Together with other departments of the Institute prepares reports, information and reference materials, reviews and information and analytical materials for distribution in national and foreign media;
- Analysis of the state of public opinion and the position of national and foreign media in relation to the activities of the department and informing the rector of the Institute about them;
• Formation and maintenance of a data bank of text, photo, audio and video materials related to the field of activity of the Institute.
The Press Secretary performs the following functions to fulfill the duties assigned to him:
- Collects, in cooperation with other departments of the Institute, the information necessary for the effective solution of the tasks facing it, and carefully processes them;
- Ensures the creation of the Institute’s website and its up-to-date maintenance;
- Participates in the creation and installation of TV shows, commercials and video materials, as well as ensures their archiving for storing these materials in accordance with the established procedure;
- Prepares photo, audio and video materials about the Institute’s activities and interacts with state and non-state media in the process of their preparation;
- Ensures the formation and maintenance of a data bank of photo, audio and video materials related to the field of activity of the Institute.
Publishes (prints) information in the mass media, including on the Internet, as well as ensures their placement and updating on official websites, in premises and places accessible to all;
Within the scope of his competence, the Press Secretary considers applications and requests from national news agencies, as well as the media for assistance in preparing materials on the activities of the university
- Provides them with information in oral and written form (including in the form of an electronic document) at the request of the media and journalists;
- Organizes and conducts mass events, including events with the participation of the heads of the Institute (meetings, meetings, meetings, press conferences, briefings, seminars, round tables, etc.);
Chapter 3. Rights and responsibilities of the Press Secretary
- The Press Secretary has the right to perform the duties and functions assigned to him:
- To request, in accordance with the established procedure, from other departments of the institute, departmental organizations, information necessary to perform the duties and functions of the press secretary;
- Participation in meetings, meetings and other events of the Institute;
- Involvement of employees of other management departments, as well as specialists and qualified experts from other organizations, including on a contractual basis, in the performance of assigned tasks in coordination with the head of the Institute;
- Interaction with information services of other universities in accordance with the established procedure;
- To represent on behalf of the Institute on issues within the competence of the press secretary at events of national significance in state bodies on behalf of the management;
- Publish printed publications within its competence;
- Submit proposals for improving the information policy of the Institute, draft regulatory documents on its activities to the management for consideration.
- High-quality and timely fulfillment of the tasks assigned to it;
- Responsible for providing objective, high-quality and timely coverage of the Institute’s activities in the national media.
Chapter 4. Organization of the activities of the Press Secretary
- The Press Secretary is appointed and dismissed by the Rector of the Abu Ali Ibn Sina Bukhara State Medical Institute.
- The activities of the press Secretary are organized on the basis of a work plan approved by the Rector of the Institute.
- The Press Secretary reports directly to the Rector of the Institute.