Department of Marketing and Student Practice27.09.2021 2022-10-26 9:27
Department of Marketing and Student Practice
Staff of the department
The main guidelines of the Marketing services department of Bukhara state medical institute
The main tasks of the Department:
– Employment assistance for the graduates of the institute;
– Monitoring of graduates’ labor activity of after graduation from the institute;
– To investigate the current vacancies and future personnel management of medical enterprises and organizations of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and on the basis of the taken information to form and renew “Human resources portfolio” of the Institute;
– To develop relations between the institute and vacancy formation offices of the employers in the field of training;
– To make arrangements concerning the implementation of contractual obligations for the students enrolled on contract basis.
Measures for providing graduates’ employment:
One of the main tasks of the department – to take assistance in employment of graduates of the institute and monitoring their activities after graduation.
During each academic year, the special event is held on the graduates employment, including:
– The current job placement legislation explanatory work on clarifying the “Regulations regarding the procedure of personnel training on the basis of state grants” is constantly conducted concerning the graduates;
– A database of current graduates is formed for the effective distribution of them, as well as annual investigation is carried out on the number and territorial placement of the graduates. This information is sent to all the main vacancy offices of employers and local administrative offices;
– A survey among graduates is conducted annually considering the wishes of the graduates in regard to their distribution. Based on the results of the survey a list of selected enterprises and organizations is formed, and their current vacancies are studied;
– During each academic year a variety of meetings, presentations and events relating to working conditions, salaries, the order of employment of the graduates are organized and held together with the representatives of companies and organizations.
– The information about graduates is annually advertised in the media and in the Institute’s website for more extensive coverage of vacancy gaps of enterprises and organizations of the Republic in the field of medicine;
– On the basis of applications and the needs of businesses and organizations “Human resources (vacancies) portfolio” is formed in the institute. Dean’s offices and chairs compile and bring to the attention of graduates the portfolios.
In addition, the department constantly study the proposals and exchange opinion to major users of personnel to improve the quality of trained specialists.
The employment of graduates of the institute is of a high rate (about 100%). At this time, graduates of the institute carry out their activities in various fields of medicine.
Marketing Department, together with the deans of faculties hold measures to ensure contractual obligations compliance by students enrolled to the institute a fee basis.
Information about graduates Employment at the Bukhara State Medical Institute in the academic year 2020-2021. The Bukhara State Medical Institute has developed an annual work program to ensure the employment of graduates, and in this regard, monitoring the need for medical institutions and organizations of highly qualified specialists who are currently being trained at the Bukhara State Medical Institute is monitored in the direction of the bachelor; this was information based on it . In the 2020-2021 academic year, a total of 335 graduates of undergraduate studies, of which 297 graduates are employed 88.7%. On a state grant, 76 graduates graduated from 41 graduates working in urban and rural family polyclinics of the city and rural medical associations in rural family clinics and medical colleges. 33 graduates who were trained in the master and clinical residency of the Bukhara State Medical Institute, TMA, TPMI, TSDI, TIID, RSECMA. Two graduates on maternity leave. 2 graduates are in the process of employment. On a contractual basis, 259 graduates graduated from the university 100 of them work in family clinics, urban and rural medical associations, family clinics, medical colleges and private medical clinics. After graduation, 123 the graduates continued their master’s program and clinical residency at BSMI, TMA, TPMI, TIID, TSDI, RSECMA. 5 graduates are married and have children, and 24 of them are in the process of working.
In the 2020-2021 academic year, students graduated from the master’s program, which included 16 specialists, a total of 52 graduates, of which 41 of them work at 92.3%. There are 15 graduates of the master’s program on a state grant. 13 graduates were employed on the basis of a state grant. Two of them are on maternity leave. There are 37 master’s degree graduates under the contract. Of these, 35 graduates are employed. Two of them are on maternity leave.
Job distribution and labor fair
Distribution of young professionals who have completed bachelor’s, master’s and clinical residency in the 2021/2022 academic year, employers and holding a job fair.
The fair of vacancies and employment of undergraduate, graduate and clinical residency students in the 2021/2022 academic year was held on April 2, 2022 in the “Youth Center” of the city of Bukhara. The event was attended by representatives of the Health Department of Bukhara, Navoi, Surkhandarya regions, city and district medical associations, regional medical institutions, family polyclinics. Graduates of the bachelor’s, master’s and clinical residency of the Institute were provided with work and signed employment contracts.
In the 2021-2022 academic year, a total of 651 graduates graduated from the Institute. Of the 652 graduates, 446 are bachelors, 68 are undergraduates, 138 are clinical residents.
A labor fair was also held at the event. Representatives of the Health Department of Bukhara and the regions published information about vacancies for students.
Representatives of the Health Department of the Navoi region signed employment contracts with graduates of the Navoi region at the labor fair.
A comprehensive medical examination, reception of the heads of the region and a labor fair for students of the Bukhara State Medical Institute took place in Vabkent, Bukhara region.
On April 9, 2022, in the camp “bright future” in the Vobkent district, under the motto “Only healthy people, a harmoniously developed nation will be able to do great things”, in-depth medical examinations were conducted among the population, khokim of the region Zaripov B.K., deputy khokim of the region for youth policy, social development and spiritual and educational work Khamraev M.M., head of Bukhara Regional Health Department A.S. Bahronov, Heads of district medical departments, There was also a visiting reception of the heads of the sectors of the region and a labor fair for students of the Bukhara State Medical Institute.
The event was attended by the rector of the Bukhara State Medical Institute Sh.Zh.Teshaev and the teachers of the Institute took an active part. The students of the Institute were also provided with work in this event.
At the event, documents were issued for the employment of 25 5th-year students of the Faculty of Medicine, 2 6th-year students of the Faculty of Medicine and Pedagogy.