Department for control of the quality27.09.2021 2023-02-01 10:24
Department for control of the quality
Staff of the department
On July 18, 2017, according to Resolution №515 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan was adopted on the establishment of the State Inspectorate for quality Control of education under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, which will monitor the quality of the educational process, ensure the quality of training based on the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education”, “Training programs ” and the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the development of the higher Education system” dated April 20, 2017, №2909.
On the basis of the 14th paragraph of this resolution at the Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino established a department for monitoring the quality of education, which consists of 4 people (the head of the department and 3 chief specialists).
The department examines the knowledge of the students of the institute and their compliance with the state standard, analyzes, monitors the quality of training and determines their internal result, identifies the influencing reasons for the quality of education and is provided to the rector of the Institute, as well as the State Inspection.
The charter for monitoring the quality of education has been approved. This department is the main part of the institute, whose main task is to ensure the monitoring of the quality of education based on the state standard and to improve the quality of the learning process based on the results of targeted and organized events. The Department for Monitoring the Quality of Education reports to the Rector of the Institute.
About the department for supervision of quality in education
Main tasks and functions of the department:
The main tasks consist of the following items:
- Provision of analysis and expertise to ensure the state standard in areas and specialties, qualification requirements, provision of the curriculum and plan;
- Study of the degree of provision of educational materials and literature in determining the quality of education;
- Study of the correspondence of students ‘ knowledge with the state standard and their analysis;
- Ensuring the implementation of regulatory and legislative documents while improving the quality of education;
- Organization of internal certification, identification of side effects affecting the quality of education, provision of information to the rector of the institute and the state inspection;
- Control over the timely identification of deficiencies in the certification process and their impact on the quality of education;
- Conducting monitoring that determines the quality of education, identifying shortcomings and providing timely advice;
- Conducting an analysis of the use in the process of improving the teaching staff, using modern methods and styles;
- Determining the basic education of teachers and retraining them in the subjects taught, studying their scientific degree and providing information to the rector of the institute;
- Monitoring of the educational process, performing research and methodological work;
- Analysis of the financial and technical base of the educational process and making proposals for their development;
- Conducting the organization and analysis of practice among students, taking into account their specialty and direction;
- Participation in the identification of information on the rating and evaluation of the institute, taking into account the certification carried out by the decree of the state inspectorate;
- Analysis of students ‘ knowledge in the assessment process through transparency, the degree of assessment and a number of other tasks.
Currently, the department of monitoring the quality of education successfully copes with all its responsibilities and functions. From the diagrams and tables below, it can be said that the work done by the Education Quality Control Department plays an important role in the process of gaining the place that the institute has achieved among other educational institutions. Over the past 2019 and 2020, the percentage of good quality education has increased from 51,07% to 53,13%. Bukhara State Medical Institute has become one of the most prestigious educational institutions in Uzbekistan, showing results with a significant increase in all aspects. One of the biggest and most difficult steps taken by the institute’s staff was paid with respect and recognition. Thanks to the painstaking and huge work done by workaholics and responsible employees of the educational institution, professors, teachers and students during the year, the Bukhara State Medical Institute rose to 10th place (2021) from 12th (2020), and 16th (2019), 41st (2018) among the best educational institutions of Uzbekistan. Despite the fact that the Institute is one of the youngest and most recently established institutions of higher education in the country, it shows significant and good results in all areas of activity. For example, in 2020, the number of teachers who received doctorate and PhD degrees, as well as teachers who published their monographs, doubled. For the first time in the history of Uzbekistan, the Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino signed a memorandum on the opening of its branch in India. The Institute has also established good relations with internationally recognized universities in Russia, Germany, India, Turkey, etc. The Institute has become a new home for international students from India, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Russia. The number of these students also almost doubled. Today, the Bukhara Medical Institute occupies one of the highest places and enjoys respect, being one of the leading educational institutions in Uzbekistan.